Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets are only valid for the specific date and time originally scheduled. However, some changes, as noted below are allowed. Any changes
must be made at least one business day in advance. Additional
charges may be incurred if price of desired shuttle is higher than amount paid for original shuttle. (Exception: Some specials are valid only for specific days.)
2. Changes to Your Scheduled Departure Times: Up to two (2) changes may be made to your originally scheduled departure time without incurring an additional $10.00 Change Fee, as
long as price for the desired shuttle is the same or less than the original shuttle price.
3. Changes to Your Scheduled Departure Dates: One (1) change may be made to your originally scheduled departure date without incurring a $10.00 Change Fee. The new travel date must be within seven (7) days of the originally scheduled date. If the new date is more than seven (7) days from the originally scheduled date, it will be considered a cancellation and will need to be rescheduled.
4. Cancellation and Rescheduling of Reservations : A reservation may be cancelled only if cancelled at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure (see #10 & 11 for refund policy). If a reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance of scheduled departure, that reservation will require a $15.00 fee to be used as a credit toward future travel. This credit will be applied on your account and travel, using this credit, must be completed within 6 months of original purchase date. If this same reservation is cancelled a second time, it will not be able to be reinstated (see #5.)
5. Reinstatement of Reservation: Cancelled reservations may be reinstated by paying a $15.00 reinstatement fee provided that travel will be complete within six (6) months from the original date of purchase. Any credits not used within six (6) months of the original date of purchase are no longer valid and cannot be reinstated.
6. Changes Due to Airline Delays: If you need to make changes to a scheduled reservation as a result of airline delays or cancellations, we will change your reservation accordingly without penalty. If your flight is delayed, you may ride the next available shuttle without penalty.
8. No-Show passengers forfeit
their reservation/ticket and that reservation is not eligible to be used as a credit.
9. All reservations, including changes to reservations, are subject to the availability of seats.
10. No refunds are allowed if cancellation is made less than 7 days in advance of scheduled travel.
11. Refunds less a $10 cancellation fee per reservation are allowed only if the refund is requested more than seven (7) days before your scheduled travel.
12. Passengers are encouraged to call our office to confirm their reservation at least 24 hours before they are scheduled to depart.
13. Passengers must
be at the Boarding Location at least 10-15 minutes prior to scheduled
departure time, if the vehicle is not at the boarding location by the scheduled departure time, please call the office immediately.
14. We reserve the right to refuse transportation to anyone who in our sole opinion may be disruptive to the driver or other passengers.
15. SALT LAKE EXPRESS does not authorize parking vehicles of passengers at any of its stops. It is up to the passenger to make sure their vehicle is parked in a place that the business approves. Any charges incurred because of damage or towing is the responsibility of the passenger. Boarding Locations are provided as a courtesy of the businesses. The business, including Salt Lake Express do not assume any liability or obligation to our passengers for vehicles left at any location. SALT LAKE EXPRESS does not have representatives at any of its stops except at Shaka's in Idaho Falls. However, it must be noted, that Salt Lake Express and Shaka's, assume no liability for vehicles left at that location.
16. Each passenger is allowed two (2) pieces of luggage and two (2) carry-ons not exceeding 14000 cubic inches or 100 pounds total weight. Luggage will not be checked in and will be transported under the sole responsibility of the passenger. (Passengers are responsible to have their bags clearly marked with a name and phone number.) Excess and odd-sized luggage will be accepted only if space is available and for a fee of $10 per piece.
17. Items left on our vehicles will be held in the Rexburg office for 30 days. The owner of these items is responsible for making arrangements to pick up the items or to have them returned. The owner will be responsible for all expenses incurred. Passengers are responsible for the care and handling of their own luggage while at the airport. Rental carts are available at the curb and inside the terminals.
18. SALT LAKE EXPRESS WILL MAKE ITS BEST EFFORT TO GET PASSENGERS TO THEIR DESTINATION ON OR BEFORE THE SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME. HOWEVER, SALT LAKE EXPRESS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS CAUSED BY WEATHER, ROAD OR TRAFFIC CONDITIONS, MECHANICAL FAILURE, OR ANY OTHER CONDITIONS THAT ARE UNFORESEEN. ANY EXPENSES ARISING FROM DELAYED DEPARTURE OR ARRIVAL TIMES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MISSED FLIGHTS, MISSED SCHEDULES, OR OTHER TRAVEL CONNECTIONS, ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PASSENGER.
19. SALT LAKE EXPRESS may, at its option, delay departure to allow passengers on arriving flights to catch the shuttle. Departing earlier than scheduled departure time may occur if all passengers holding confirmed reservations have checked in with our driver.
20. Inclement weather, bad road conditions, or other factors may dictate earlier or later departures, or earlier or later arrival times at destinations. Passengers agree to comply with necessary schedule changes and to keep SALT LAKE EXPRESS informed as to how they can be contacted.
21. Walk-on passengers are permitted on an availability basis. Walk-on passengers should be at the pick-up/drop-off location at least 15 minutes prior to departure time since the shuttle may depart early if all scheduled passengers have boarded. The SALT LAKE EXPRESS does not guarantee it will stop at all locations if there are no scheduled passengers for that location. It is therefore recommended that all passengers make reservations.
22. If you have a question about our service, or you do not understand the "Terms and Conditions," please call our office.